RivCo Parks has immediate openings available for the following volunteer positions:
- Caretaker at Hurkey Creek Park (1 available)
- Camp Host at Hurkey Creek Park (2 available)
- Camp Host at Mayflower Park (1 available)
- Trail Patrollers at Idyllwild Nature Center & Idyllwild Park
- Camp Host at Rancho Jurupa Park (1 available)
- Camp Host at McCall Memorial Equestrian Park (1 available)
- Camp Host at Gilman Ranch (1 available)
To apply for a position, contact Volunteer Services at 951-955-2264.
Thank for your interest in Riverside County Regional Park and Open-Space District’s Volunteer Services Program. The District preserves, protects, and provides services for residents and non-residents through an assortment of amenities over 60,000 acres of parks and open-space including, but not limited to:
- Historical Ranches and Museums
- Nature and Visitor Centers
- Open-Space and Natural Resources
- Regional Parks and Campgrounds
- Sports Park and Boxing Club
- Trails for hikers, equestrians, and mountain bikers
- Wildlife and Ecological Reserves
…and programming of recreational, historic, and natural interpretation opportunities.
Please take a few minutes to look through our many volunteer opportunities located on the left of this screen. If you see an opportunity in which you are interested, complete a New Volunteer Enrollment Packet. A team member will be in touch with you to further discuss your opportunities once submitted. All volunteers over the age of fourteen (14) are subject to a criminal history background check. There is no cost to the volunteer.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by email, Parks-Volunteers@rivco.org or by phone, (951) 955-2264. You can also learn more on our website at www.rivcoparks.org. We look forward to your journey with Riverside County Regional Park and Open-Space District.
Deborah Newell - Volunteer Services
RivCoParks (Riverside County Regional Park and Open-Space District)
4600 Crestmore Road, Jurupa Valley, CA 92509
Mission, Vision, and Values
Mission Statement of RivCoParks!
To acquire, protect, develop, manage, and interpret for the inspiration, use, and enjoyment of all people, a well-balanced system of areas of outstanding scenic, recreational, and historic importance.
Vision of RivCoParks!
To be the regional leader in improving lives through people, parks, places and programs.
Values of RivCoParks!