VOLUNTEER APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
City of Bend
To help recruit and place volunteers, we’ve created a number of programs and partnerships. Our programs are listed below and many opportunities exist within each category. You may choose to volunteer in one or more of these areas or in other capacities as supervised and approved by the City of Bend.
Please refer to the "Department" link on the left side of this page to apply for volunteer opportunities or click on the links below for more information
The City of Bend is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
At the City of Bend, we don't just accept differences; we value them.
City of Bend Mission Statement
The City of Bend will be renowned for its innovation and vibrant quality of life.
Providing the right public services for the Bend way of life.
- Integrity: We are honest and ethical in all actions taken, even when no one is watching.
- Accountability: We are accountable to the public and we take responsibility for the actions and decisions of the City.
- Innovation: We embrace change, are flexible and do not hesitate to experiment with new ideas, programs or technologies to improve our effectiveness.
- Communication: We commit to the open, clear, timely, constructive and collaborative exchange of information focused toward results.
- Respect: We are courteous and seek to understand and acknowledge the views and values of everyone.
- Leadership: We have the courage to go first, take risks, inspire others, and do the right thing.