FRINGE FESTIVAL 2018
With over 1,600 performances from 1,200 artists across 50 venues it takes a village to run the largest Fringe Theatre company in North America - and volunteers are at the heart of it all!
Our Fringe family is comprised of nearly 1,200 dedicated volunteers who help us accommodate more than 850,000 visitors a year. Volunteers help artists and patrons by providing key services such as box office and front of house support. Although we utilize volunteers year round, our greatest need is in August during the Edmonton International Fringe™ Theatre Festival.
We welcome volunteers of all backgrounds, abilities, and strengths. Our volunteer program centers on team work, respect, and creativity. Below are our requirements:
· Be 14 years of age or older
· Attend a two hour orientation session
· Submit to a background check
· Serve a minimum of 4 shifts during the 11 day Festival (shifts are approximately 4 hours in length and are available morning, afternoon, and evenings)
Applications for the Fringe Festival 2018 will open in Feb/March 2018! Join the Fringe Fan Club to be the first in line when applications open: https://www.fringetheatre.ca/get-involved/fringe-fan-club/
Here at Fringe Theatre we Fringe all year round! From our Season Shows, our Chinook Festival to our planning for the Festival there are volunteer opportunities in every season!
Our year round volunteer opportunities include:
- Ushering/Front of House (for Season Shows)
- The Chinook Festival
- Logistics/Administration (join the team as we prep all things Fringe Festival!)
Complete an Application Form on the left!
Questions or concerns? Contact Volunteer Coordinator Abigail Tedder - firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-409-1922