Areas of Interest
City of Surrey Department
The Type of Task
For How Long?
City of Surrey
Volunteering for the City of Surrey delivers meaningful engagement that strengthens our community and cultivates a sense of belonging.
The City of Surrey’s values guide the way we serve our residents, engage with our community and work with each other.
Types of Roles
- Community Events
- Working with Children, Youth, Adults & Seniors
- Caring for our environment
- Engaging the public
- Helping during an emergency
What you Bring
- Specific knowledge and/or a willingness to learn
- Ability to honour specified time commitment
- Represent the City of Surrey in a professional and courteous manner at all times