Welcome to Dimensions' Volunteering page!
Here, you will find our latest volunteering opportunities.
We are gradually returning to face-to-face volunteering in line with Government guidelines, so if you are keen to get involved, but don't see a suitable opportunity, please give us a call or email and we'll see how else you can get involved!
email@example.com 0300 303 9162 (Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm)
How Dimensions is managing Covid-19
We confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19. We would like to assure applicants and new starters that Dimensions is taking all possible steps to minimise risks to volunteers and colleagues during the coronavirus pandemic.
Take inspiration from our Dimensions Volunteers
Stories about our volunteers
- Green fingered student volunteers lend a hand
- "Martin lights up the gym when he arrives"
- Success with nutrition webinars run by Dimensions volunteers
- Anna unlocks memories of Greece with new volunteers
- Volunteering with Dimensions - Andy's story
- Blog: "Volunteers have become the backbone of our country" - National Volunteers Week
- Blog: Who wants a sicker, shorter life?
- Volunteer Tom highlights the positive impact of friendship
- ‘Virtual volunteer’ keeps people we support dancing!
- Bringing people together with music
- How volunteering can open doors, even to a new career
- The Wonder of Winter Wonderland
- Volunteering is part of the course
- Green fingered volunteers from Vodafone transform garden
Meet some of our volunteers
Click here to meet some of our amazing volunteers and find out what volunteering with Dimensions means to them.
Click on the below images to check out our super talented volunteers who have been creating fun videos to help provide some entertainment for the people we support!
Click here or image above to see videos created by our volunteers
Click here or image above to see Health & Wellbeing videos created by our volunteers
“My experience of volunteering with Dimensions gave me the opportunity to change a person’s life, including my own. It gave me the satisfaction of playing a significant role in someone else’s life.
I never realised that the simplest things, such as reading stories and keeping company could mean so much for someone, before I met Anna; a Greek woman with many disabilities.
I am so grateful that my voice recordings in our native language made Anna feel like home again, and all thanks to Dimensions. An experience I will never forget!"
Dimitra, Greek-speaking Volunteer
Click on the below image to read more of what our volunteers have to say about volunteering with Dimensions!
firstname.lastname@example.org 0300 303 9162