Welcome to Dimensions' Volunteering page!
Use the search feature on the left to explore our latest volunteering opportunities.
If you are keen to get involved, but don't see a suitable opportunity, please give us a call or email and we'll see how else you can get involved!
firstname.lastname@example.org 0300 303 9162 (Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm)
Stories about our volunteers
- Marathon fundraising success for volunteer Richard
- Casting on for friendship
- Arts and crafts volunteer brightens up house with tree mural
- Green fingered student volunteers lend a hand
- "Martin lights up the gym when he arrives"
- Success with nutrition webinars run by Dimensions volunteers
- Anna unlocks memories of Greece with new volunteers
- Volunteering with Dimensions - Andy's story
- Blog: "Volunteers have become the backbone of our country" - National Volunteers Week
- Blog: Who wants a sicker, shorter life?
- Volunteer Tom highlights the positive impact of friendship
- ‘Virtual volunteer’ keeps people we support dancing!
- Bringing people together with music
- How volunteering can open doors, even to a new career
Meet some of our volunteers
Click here to meet some of our amazing volunteers and find out what volunteering with Dimensions means to them.
Click on the below images to check out our super talented volunteers who have been creating fun videos to help provide some entertainment for the people we support!
|Storytelling Fun videos
||Health and Wellbeing videos
Music and Games videos
Get Creative videos
“My experience of volunteering with Dimensions gave me the opportunity to change a person’s life, including my own. It gave me the satisfaction of playing a significant role in someone else’s life.
I never realised that the simplest things, such as reading stories and keeping company could mean so much for someone, before I met Anna; a Greek woman with many disabilities.
I am so grateful that my voice recordings in our native language made Anna feel like home again, and all thanks to Dimensions. An experience I will never forget!"
Dimitra, Greek-speaking Volunteer
Click on the below image to read more of what our volunteers have to say about volunteering with Dimensions!
email@example.com 0300 303 9162
How Dimensions is managing Covid-19
We confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19. We would like to assure applicants and new starters that Dimensions is taking all possible steps to minimise risks to volunteers and colleagues during the coronavirus pandemic.
Our CEO Rachael Dodgson has written this open letter to detail more about how we are achieving this.