Volunteers for life
Start your application process by clicking on your region( located on the left of this screen ) and then filling out the application on that regional page
Whether you are supporting blood donors during their donation process, recruiting people for blood or stem cell donations, organizing donation or typing events, or raising awareness about the importance of blood donation; you too are an integral part of Canada's lifeline.
We provide the training and tools to help you succeed and we are committed to ensuring you are fully prepared for your new assignment. That means:
- Giving you a meaningful and rewarding role that suits your skills and abilities
- Providing you with training specific to your role
- Giving you the support and tools you need to perform your tasks
- Providing a corporate insurance policy to protect you while you're volunteering on our behalf
- Giving you opportunities to provide input into new program development
Together, with donors, recipients, employees, partners, and volunteers, we are Canada's lifeline. Our role is to provide lifesaving products and services in transfusion and transplantation for Canadian patients, and to safeguard Canada's systems of life essentials in blood, plasma, stem cells, and organs and tissues.