Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the APF!
Please complete the online volunteer application
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Able to commit to one consistent shift per week for a minimum of 4 months.
- Volunteers must be able and willing to follow policies and procedures for the safety and well-being of the animals, the public, volunteers and staff.
- Be a self-motivated, honest, compassionate and dependable team player.
- Able to squat, bend, lift and stand for extended periods.
- Following Orientation, mail in or drop off the $15 application fee. Clearly label fee "Volunteer Application fee."
Please note: if special accommodations are needed, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator to discuss.
*The one-time non-refundable $15 application fee does not guarantee placement into our volunteer program, but will serve to shelter and care for our animals.