Oliver Nature Park Volunteers
Prior to being accepted as a volunteer for the City of Mansfield, applicants will be investigated as to convictions for prior criminal offenses.
I hereby request and authorize you to render any information regarding my character, criminal history, or any other pertinent information to the City of Mansfield. Any information furnished is at my express request and for my benefit.
I hold said representative or agent furnishing aforesaid information harmless, and I do hereby release them from any and all liability for damage of whatsoever nature because of furnishing such information.
I further understand that this information will be “confidential” between the City of Mansfield and all other parties involved.
- Submission of this form does not guarantee that volunteer hours are available at this time.
- Volunteers are responsible for documentation of their hours for proof to outside organizations.
- Volunteer Dress code: Oliver Nature Park volunteer shirt must be worn at all times, shorts must be at least fingertip length, and no flip flops.
- Volunteers are expected to show up on time at their scheduled time and to call in if they will be late or absent.
- Failure to show for scheduled volunteer hours more than one time will result in removal from volunteer list and no further opportunities will be offered.
Volunteer Services Waiver and Release
The undersigned, on behalf of themselves and their estate, hereby waives any right of recovery and releases the City of Mansfield, their officers, officials, employees and agents, from liability arising from any injury to Undersigned, arising out of Undersigned’s activities and participation in volunteer services with the City of Mansfield Parks & Recreation Department at the Mansfield Activities Center and associated park facilities.
The Undersigned further acknowledges and agrees that the City of Mansfield does not assume any responsibility whatsoever for any property of the Undersigned and the Undersigned shall not hold the City liable for any loss or damage to same. The Undersigned gives their permission to be photographed and have their image in City Publications.