Teen Volunteers in Coppell
This application is for teen volunteer opportunities at multiple city departments and affiliates. The application remains open year-round. Teens who meet eligibility requirements and successfully complete a Customer Service Training can volunteer virtually or at these locations:
- Biodiversity Education Center
- Coppell Farmers Market
- Community Gardens
- Cozby Library
- Life Safety Park
- Virtual volunteer opportunities
- Teen volunteers must be at least 13.
- Teen volunteers must have a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian. You can submit your signed waived by uploading it during the application or by uploading it to your MyImpactPage.com account at a later time.
- Majority of volunteer opportunities require an annual Customer Service Training. Customer Service Training is offered in the fall, winter, and before summer. If an in-person training is not option, a recorded training will be available.
Due to revised citywide programming plans as a result of COVID-19, certain opportunities such as in-person program support will not be available for the foreseeable future. Frequency, number of volunteers present, and quantity of volunteer shifts has been effected to ensure necessary social distancing can occur. To offset these adjustments, we have developed a list of virtual volunteer activities. The situation regarding COVID-19 is changing on an hourly basis, and shifts & opportunities are subject to change without notice. We appreciate your patience and understanding.