RAICES Volunteer Program
COVID-19 Update: Please note that we have paused all in-person volunteer activities, events, and orientations. We do, however, still have remote activities for everyone to participate in. We encourage you to complete the application so that you can receive relevant updates about our programs and volunteer opportunities.
Steps to Become a Volunteer:
- Complete the Online Application.
- Attend a Remote or In-Person Volunteer Orientation.
- Complete a Background Check (if you are 18 years or older).
- Attend Additional Training (if you plan to volunteer at the Bus Station).
Volunteers Agree to:
- Cooperate with and support RAICES staff to jointly further the mission of providing education and legal services to immigrants, refugees, and asylum seekers.
- Communicate any questions, concerns, or schedule changes with the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Maintain confidentiality and protect the privacy of RAICES staff and clients.
- If working with clients, be respectful and courteous in all my interactions with them.