RAICES Volunteer Program
COVID-19 Update: Please note that we have adjusted some volunteer activities, events, and orientations in order to keep staff, persons served, and volunteers safe.
Steps to Become a Volunteer:
- Complete the online application
- Attend a remote volunteer orientation
- Attend an additional training based on the activity you want to do
Volunteers Agree to:
- Cooperate with and support RAICES staff to jointly further the mission of providing education and legal services to immigrants, refugees, and asylum seekers.
- Communicate any questions, concerns, or schedule changes with the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Maintain confidentiality and protect the privacy of RAICES staff and persons served.
- Be respectful in all my interactions with staff, volunteers, and persons served.