RAICES Volunteer Program
Steps to Become a Volunteer:
- Complete the Online Application.
- Attend a Remote or In-Person Volunteer Orientation.
- Complete a Background Check (if you are 18 years or older).
- Attend Additional Training (if you plan to volunteer at the Bus Station).
Volunteers Agree to:
- Cooperate with and support RAICES staff to jointly further the mission of providing education and legal services to immigrants, refugees, and asylum seekers.
- Communicate any questions, concerns, or schedule changes with the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Maintain confidentiality and protect the privacy of RAICES staff and clients.
- If working with clients, be respectful and courteous in all my interactions with them.