By completing and pressing the send button at the end of the application form you are agreeing to the following:-
- I agree to Lancashire Volunteer Partnership recording information about me either manually or electronically
- I agree to my information being shared with other organisations/ departments within the Partnership in relation to volunteering. The Partnership consists of public service organisations e.g. Lancashire County Council, Lancashire Constabulary, Lancashire Fire and Rescue. Note: We will only ever share your information that concerns your volunteering if we are satisfied that our partners have sufficient measures in place to protect your information in the same way that we do. Anyone who receives information from us has a legal duty to keep it confidential
- I agree to inform my volunteer officer if my health needs change so that my activities can be reviewed
- The information given in support of my application to be a volunteer with Lancashire Volunteer Partnership is true
- I agree to log my volunteering hours on the Better Impact ICT system
- In the event of me being convicted of a criminal offence, I agree to inform my supervising officer at the earliest convenience - I understand that this will not automatically bar me from volunteering but will be looked at on an individual basis
All information is kept confidentially and secure in line with the Data Protection Act.
This agreement is not intended to be a legally binding contract between us and may be cancelled at any time at the discretion of either party. Neither of us intends any employment relationship to be created now or at any time in the future.
Lancashire Volunteer Partnership will send emails, however please assured these will only relate to volunteering.