Terms and Conditions – Supercars Volunteer Event and Race Officials
By registering as a Volunteer Official for Supercars Australia (SC) and/or applying to work at any of our Supercars promoted events you must agree to the following Terms & Conditions.
Failure to comply with any of these Terms Conditions may result in the termination of your registration and/or further disciplinary action as appropriate.
I, as per the details contained in this application form, hereby offer my services assisting Supercars as a volunteer Event or Race Official.
I volunteer my services and confirm that I am available for the three/four days of the event and agree that if accepted for a role I will:
- Work for SC in a volunteer capacity without payment or incentive;
- Be responsible for my own personal health and safety during the Event/s;
- Abide by the SC Social Media and Bullying/Harassment Policies;
- Abide by the SC Workplace Health & Safety Commitment Statement;
- Ensure appropriate license or qualifications are held to undertake the role applied for;
- Understand that SC may Accept or Reject any volunteer application/s at their discretion;
- Agree to participate in and fully complete, to the satisfaction of Supercars and/or CAMS, all training programs conducted by Supercars and/or CAMS and associated with my involvement with the Event
- Hereby consent to the collection of my personal information by Supercars in connection with my involvement at the Event and acknowledge and agree that information, including personal details held by Supercars may be distributed to agencies and other Senior Officials associated with the Organisation of the Event;
- Declare that I am medically and physically fit and free from impairment and able to carry out normal duties expected of the position for which I hereby apply for at the Event;
- Declare that I am familiar with the requirements and activities of a Supercars official
- Collect my own Accreditation during the specified times as advised by SC prior to the Event/s;
- Collect and wear accreditation and uniform in accordance with the pre event information;
- Attend all volunteer shifts as allocated by SC, for the hours as advised;
- If unavailable due to illness, injury or extreme circumstances, advise SC as soon as possible, note this must be done via email and an email response will be provided, failure to receive an email response will assume no advice has been received;
- Understand that failure to show for volunteer shifts after collecting this may result in an invoice for $400 to cover the costs of the goods collected and not being accepted for future events;
- Undertake tasks and duties as outlined, and follow the directions of Event/s supervisor;
- Do not bring valuable items to the events, take personal responsibility for any personal property brought to the Event/s;
- Treat fellow volunteers, staff and patrons with respect;
- Agree that failure to abide by these terms and conditions may result in exclusion from an event, whether that be prior to the first day of the event or on a particular day (and for the remainder) of an Event, and may include future Events;
- Understand that past acceptance does not guarantee a position at future events;
- Understand that SC have the right to exclude any volunteer from all Event/s at their discretion if deemed appropriate;
- Understand that imagery of volunteers at the Event/s may be recorded and reproduced by SC in various commercial formats including the Supercars Volunteers Facebook page.
- Understand that all volunteers must abide by the Terms & Conditions as displayed at the entrance to the Event/s.