ArtsWells Volunteer Agreement
~PLEASE READ CAREFULLY~
Benefits / Rights of the volunteer:
1. Volunteers who commit to volunteering 16 hours will receive a weekend wristband and free camping.
2. Volunteers who commit to volunteering 20 hours will receive a weekend wristband, free camping, and a three (3) free meal pass to be used in the volunteer / performer kitchen.
3. Volunteers who commit to volunteering 24 hours will receive a weekend wristband, free camping, and all free meal pass to be used in the volunteer / performer kitchen.
4. Volunteers who commit to volunteering for 8 hours (Wells Local Residents Only) will receive a weekend wristband.
Expectations / Responsibilities of the volunteer:
1. Volunteers will not show up for a shift intoxicated or drink while on shift.
If a volunteer is found in violation of this their wristband will be removed and volunteer status taken away.
2. Volunteers will show up for all assigned shifts and stay until the end of each shift.
Volunteers will also be asked to sign in at the beginning of each shift and sign out at the end with their Crew Leader.
3. If the volunteer is unable to make it to festival they must contact the volunteer coordinator to remove them from the schedule no later than two weeks (July 20th) before Festival launch.
If a volunteer is found in violation of the policies stated above, their volunteering privileges will be revoked.
They will also be banned from volunteering at ArtsWells.
SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY GET YOU A SPOT.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REVIEWED AND WE WILL RESPOND WITH AN EMAIL FOR A DEPOSIT* TO SECURE YOUR POSITION.
*A deposit of $155 is required of all new volunteers.
Only returning volunteers of 3+ years are exempt from giving a deposit
*The deposit can be submitted by:
1) Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard)
2) Post Dated Cheque made out to Island Mountain Arts (dated: August 7, 2018)
Deposits will NOT be cashed ONLY validated before the Festival.
If a volunteer is in violation of the above Expectations / Responsibilities the Credit Card or Cheque will be cashed after the Festival.