Individual Volunteer Application Form
Out Volunteer Contract
The Exploratorium agrees to provide you with:
- appropriate training, supervision, space, materials, and equipment to accomplish the assigned project(s);
- communicate with you openly and often about ongoing opportunities for volunteer involvement.
You agree to:
- fulfill the terms of the volunteer opportunity as described;
- notify the manager of Volunteer Engagement if you need to redefine your commitment or to conduct an exit interview;
- respond promptly to communications from the Volunteer Engagement, including phone calls, e-mail, newsletters, and invitations;
- abide by the general rules of access and conduct for all Exploratorium staff;
- review the information specific to your volunteer situation
- wear your Exploratorium Volunteer I.D. Badge while serving as a volunteer;
- accurately record your volunteer hours in the log book;
- grant the Exploratorium the right to use your photograph in promoting the museum and/or Volunteer Engagement;
- respect the confidentiality of sensitive or privileged information;
- accept the manager of Volunteer Engagement’s right to counsel you or possibly dismiss you from the Volunteer Program if you fail to comply with the guidelines.