2021 MELBOURNE WRITERS FESTIVAL
Should your application be successful, Melbourne Writers Festival agrees to accept your services as a Volunteer and commits to the following:
· To provide the appropriate information, training and support required by you, the Volunteer, in order to carry out your duties and to meet the responsibilities of the position.
· To respect the skills, dignity and individual needs of you, the Volunteer.
· To be receptive to any comments or feedback (both positive and negative) from you, the Volunteer.
· To provide supervision and adequate protection to you, the Volunteer, through appropriate insurance and adherence to the Festival’s OH&S policies.
You, the Volunteer, agree to the following:
· To perform your duties to the best of your abilities.
· To respect and follow the Festival’s core values, policies and procedures.
· To maintain excellent punctuality.
· To adhere to the Confidentiality Agreement of the Festival.
· To follow MWF’s COVID-safe practices and protocols, including filling out the daily health questionnaire before the start of each volunteer shift.
· To attend the Volunteer Briefing and Induction evening if you are available.
· To complete the free online COVID Marshall training course before commencing work as a Volunteer.
· If you are injured through an accident in the course of your duties as a Volunteer, to immediately report the matter to your supervisor and fill in an Incident Report.
· That the tasks you undertake for MWF are done in a voluntary capacity, therefore you will receive no remuneration for your Volunteer service.
· That MWF may use pictures or other media of you volunteering for promotional purposes.
It is the responsibility of all Melbourne Writers Festival staff, both paid and voluntary, to ensure that any information obtained during the course of their engagement with the Festival is not distributed or released inappropriately, or taken from the MWF office or Festival site(s).
Authorisation for the release of any personal and/or confidential information is strictly forbidden without prior approval from the Festival Director.
I have read & understood all of the above information, & agree to abide by the Melbourne Writers Festival Confidentiality Agreement.