IDA Volunteer Commitment Form
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for IDA!
It is our hope that by signing and agreeing to the terms below, you are making a commitment to play an active role in building and serving the needs of a thriving documentary culture.
As a volunteer, I agree to the following commitment:
- I understand that I am here to serve the IDA and support its mission, aims, and objectives. Accordingly, I understand that my service to the IDA is free of charge and will not receive monetary compensation or benefits in any form in exchange for my service.
- I shall consider all information that is used in performance of my volunteer service as confidential, including: various trade secrets, inventions, innovations, processes, information, records and specifications owned or licensed by the IDA and/or used by IDA in connection with the operation of its business including, without limitation, IDA’s business and product processes, methods, customer lists, accounts and procedures.
- I will only undertake duties I am authorized to perform and always operate under the direction and supervision of IDA staff and obey reasonable directions and instructions.
- I will use any property or equipment given to me in my role safely and only for purpose of the role and return it to the organization when I finish my volunteer role.
- I agree to abide by other requirements, such as, but not limited to, those of state, local, and the IDA.
- I shall attend the required training for my area of interest if applicable.
- I shall notify IDA at least one (1) day in advance if I am unable to fulfill my obligation.
- If my commitment time is delayed, I shall call and inform the appropriate IDA employee.
- I understand that my volunteer service shall be terminated if I serve at IDA while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- I understand that I may renew my commitment if it is mutually agreeable.