We, Logan Art Gallery, commit to the following responsibilities:
1. To provide adequate information, training, and assistance for the volunteer to be able to meet the Logan City Council responsibilities of the volunteering position.
2. To respect the skills, dignity and individual needs of the volunteer, and to do our best to adjust to these individual requirements.
3. To be receptive to any comments from the volunteer regarding ways in which we might mutually better accomplish our respective tasks.
4. To treat the volunteer as an equal partner with the art gallery staff, jointly responsible for the accomplishments of the Logan Art Gallery Volunteer Program.
5. To provide a safe and friendly environment.
6. To acknowledge the contributions of the volunteer.
I, as a volunteer, agree to commit to the following responsibilities:
1. To perform my volunteer duties to the best of my ability.
2. To adhere to the Logan City Council values, policies and procedures, including record keeping requirements.
3. To meet time and duty commitments.
4. To provide adequate notice to the Museums and Galleries Officer if unable to make a rostered time, so that alternative arrangements can be organised.
5. To act at all times as a member of the team responsible for accomplishing Logan Art Gallery's objectives.
6. To treat as strictly confidential any information obtained during my volunteering role.
7. To exercise duty of care by using commonsense and practicing reasonable caution in any activities undertaken in this role.
8. To be fair to myself and to the Logan Art Gallery team by not becoming over-committed.