Suggestions for Completing Application
Please have the information you need to complete the application nearby so you can complete the application in one sitting, as your progress will not be saved if the application page times out. You will need:
- Your contact details (address, email address, phone number)
- Details for an emergency contact (name, phone number)
- Contact information for a reference (name and email address)
- General info about your background, interests, and experiences
- To know why you want to volunteer at the museum and what you want to get out of your experience
- To know your general availability for volunteering
If you have never completed a volunteer application via "MyImpact" before, you will need to create a username below. Otherwise, you can log in using your established account.
- You must be at least 16 years of age to become a museum volunteer.
- Applicants ages 16-18 will be required to show parent/guardian permission.
- Court-ordered community service requirements cannot be accommodated by the U.S. Naval Undersea Museum.
PLEASE NOTE: Current applicants will be placed on a waitlist. Museum staff will contact you when we have positions available.
Contact Mary, the volunteer coordinator, via email or 360-396-5812, if you have questions about volunteering at the museum. We look forward to talking with you!
PRIVACY: Information provided on the volunteer application will be held in the strictest confidence and divulged to others only in compliance with OPNAV 5380.1d acceptance and use of voluntary service in the Navy.