Volunteer Application Agreement
I understand the following:
- The Village of Skokie will conduct a criminal background check and national sex offender registry check to verify the information provided.
- The position of volunteer is an “at will” relationship and may be terminated at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
- Self-deployment of an MRC volunteer is strictly prohibited and is grounds for dismissal. Self-deployment is defined as presenting at the site without being assigned there by the MRC program coordinator.
- I will receive no compensation for my services from the Village of Skokie.
- This form must be completed in full for my application to be considered.
- Volunteers must submit a copy of a state-issued photo identification card.
- A volunteer position does not lead to consideration of full-time, part-time, or seasonal paid employment.
I hereby acknowledge that the above information is correct to the best of my knowledge. I understand that the information that I have provided is subject to verification by the Village of Skokie. I understand that any falsification of information prohibits my participation in or immediate dismissal from volunteer services for the Village of Skokie.