Group Volunteer Requirements:
Complete a Group Volunteer Application
Confirm date, time, and number of volunteers with our Program Manager
Have every group member sign a SAPA! Liability Waiver. Volunteers under the age of 18 must have a waiver signed by their parent or guardian. These waivers must be printed, signed, and brought with you on the day of your scheduled shift. Minors under 12 are not permitted to join on your group volunteer day
- GROUP SIZE IS LIMITED TO 20 INDIVIDUALS
- Group Volunteer Activities are offered and available Monday – Friday with limited availability on Saturdays
Group volunteer applications are best submitted 4-5 weeks in advance as our schedules fill up quickly. We are usually unable to accommodate a group last minute. Please submit your applications as early as possible to secure a date for your group volunteer service.
In consideration of this opportunity to volunteer for San Antonio Pets Alive! (SAPA!), I agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I will abide by the mission, rules, regulations, policies and programs of SAPA! while I am a volunteer.
- I agree to be supervised by a SAPA! Manager or designee and will work as a team member with all volunteers.
- If I will be sheltering or providing foster care or boarding for any of the SAPA! animals in my home, I consent to a SAPA! Representative visiting my home from time to time to observe the animals and their living quarters.
- I will treat all animals, other volunteers, and the general public with dignity and respect.
- I will accurately and truthfully complete the Volunteer Application and Agreement.