By completing and submitting this application you are agreeing to the following: -
- The information I have given in support of my application to be a volunteer with Lancashire Volunteer Partnership is true.
- I agree to Lancashire Volunteer Partnership recording information about me either manually or electronically.
- I agree to my information being shared with other organisations/ departments within the Partnership in relation to volunteering. The Partnership consists of public service organisations e.g. Lancashire County Council, Lancashire Constabulary, Lancashire Fire and Rescue. Note: We will only ever share your information that concerns your volunteering if we are satisfied that our partners have sufficient measures in place to protect your information in the same way that we do. Anyone who receives information from us has a legal duty to keep it confidential.
- I agree to all the conditions and expectations contained in the Volunteer Handbook and the volunteer role guidance documents (Do's & Don'ts of volunteering document and role specification) and will adhere to the placement activities agreed by all parties.
- If my health or personal circumstances change, I agree to inform my Volunteer officer so that my placement/activities can be reviewed to ensure the health and safety of myself and others.
- I agree to log my volunteering hours on the Better Impact ICT system.
- In the event of me being convicted of a criminal offence, I agree to inform my volunteer officer at the earliest convenience - I understand that this will not automatically bar me from volunteering but will be looked at on an individual basis.
- If this role requires a DBS enhanced disclosure – in order to progress my application, I agree to LVP sharing my basic details with the DBS on-line service.
- I understand that Lancashire Volunteer Partnership will send emails to me that will only relate to volunteering.
- I understand that any breach of these requirements may result in the termination of my registration as a Volunteer with Lancashire Volunteer Partnership.
This agreement is not intended to be a legally binding contract between us and may be cancelled at any time at the discretion of either party. Neither of us intends any employment relationship to be created now or at any time in the future.
All information is kept confidentially and secure in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).