Summary Information for New Applicants
Birmingham Women’s and Children’s NHS Foundation Trust
Summary Information for Prospective Adult and Young Adult Volunteers
Birmingham Women’s and Children’s NHS Foundation Trust recognises the significant and valuable role that YPAG and Think 4 Brum members play in supporting us to deliver world-class care for women, children and families.
All YPAG and Think 4 Brum members are required to:
- Complete a short application form
- Attend an informal interview
- Provide details of 1 educational references we can contact
- Commit to a minimum of 4 hours of engagement each month
If you are successful with the above you will need to:
- Complete Disclosure and Barring Service (criminal records check); 16 + and Occupational Health checks
- Complete mandatory training
- Complete necessary paperwork (code of conduct, emergency contact details)
- Attend monthly meetings
Additional information and paperwork can be accessed through our administration system – Better Impact.
If you have any questions at this stage, for YPAG enquires please contact Ieshea Daniel, Youth Engagement Officer, email@example.com. For Think 4 Brum, please contact Bob Maxfield Participation & Engagement Lead, firstname.lastname@example.org.