All Volunteers recruited as Court Network Volunteers must:
- Be 18 years or over
- Be able to commit one day a week
- Be able to commit to completing our full training program
- Be able to commit to volunteering for at least 12 months
- Have no criminal history of violence, drug offences, sex offences or crimes against children, and must be willing to obtain a Police Check and Working With Children Check when requested to do so
- Be able to contribute skills and experience gleaned from paid, voluntary or community work, or experiences, with referees able to attest to this.
Students seeking work-experience or work placements should contact our L&D Team directly: firstname.lastname@example.org