All Court Network Volunteers must:
- Be 18 years or over
- Be able to commit to regular volunteering, usually one shift per week or fortnight
- Be able to commit to completing our full training program (online & in court)
- Be able to commit to volunteering for at least 12 months
- Have no criminal history of violence, drug offences, sex offences or crimes against children, and must be willing to obtain Police Check(s) and a Working With Children Check/Blue Card
- Be able to contribute skills and experience gleaned from paid, voluntary or community work, or experiences, with referees able to attest to this.