All Volunteers recruited as Court Network Volunteers must:
- Be 18 years or over
- Be able to commit one day a week
- Be able to commit to completing our full training program
- Be able to commit to volunteering for at least 12 months
- Have no criminal history of violence, drug offences, sex offences or crimes against children, and must be willing to obtain a Police Check and Working With Children Check when requested to do so
- Be able to contribute skills and experience gleaned from paid, voluntary or community work, or experiences, with referees able to attest to this.
Students seeking work experience or work placements should contact our State Manager or Admin Team directly: email@example.com