ACTS Code of Ethics
All volunteers of ACTS will agree to abide by the following code of ethics;
As an ACTS Volunteer, I agree to:
1. Respect and protect client's rights to privacy by treating as confidential all information revealed by a client.
2. Adhere to ACTS' administrative policies and supervision.
3. Accept the right of the client to maintain his own value system and lifestyle.
4. Be dependable in honoring all commitments to clients.
5. Act with integrity and forthrightness in association with clients, fellow volunteers and ACTS staff members.