ACTS Code of Ethics
All volunteers of ACTS will agree to abide by the following code of ethics;
As an ACTS Volunteer, I agree to:
1. Respect and protect client's rights to privacy by treating all information revealed by a client as confidential.
2. Adhere to ACTS' administrative policies and supervision.
3. Accept the right of the client to maintain his own value system and lifestyle.
4. Be dependable in honoring all commitments to clients.
5. Act with integrity and forthrightness in association with clients, fellow volunteers and ACTS staff members.
6. Advise the Volunteer Coordinator or Program/Department Manager within 3 days of a positive COVID-19 result or report immediately any possible COVID related symptom/s or if you could have been exposed to COVID. Failure to do so signifies immediate termination of volunteering privileges.