Circles of Care Policy
As a Volunteer for AGE+ Circles of Care is important that I accept these guidelines when working with clients.
- Agree to show proof of Covid-19 Vaccination and required boosters.
- Be prepared to wear a mask and have disposal gloves, hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes available when visiting a Client.
- Treat each care recipient with respect and dignity.
- Commit to helping individuals based on personal skills, interests, talents, and time.
- Respect and complement existing caregiving patterns in the family and the community.
- Complete training sessions to improve knowledge and/or skills required to provide quality caregiving services.
- Do not disclose client information, respect personal privacy.
- Take your commitment seriously.