Circles of Care Policy
As a Volunteer for AGE+ Circles of Care it is important that I accept these guidelines when working with clients.
1. Treat each care recipient with respect and dignity.
2. Commit to helping individuals based on personal skills, interests, talents, and time.
3. Respect and complement existing caregiving patterns in the family and the community.
4. Complete training sessions to improve knowledge and/or skills required to provide quality caregiving services.
5. Do not disclose client information.
6. Take your commitment seriously.