Policies and Information for The Salvation Army Volunteers assisting with Community Meal
- Alcohol, drugs and smoking are not permitted at any Salvation Army Facilities or volunteer site.
- Please dress appropriately for your location
- We do request that volunteers opt to wear closed footwear as they may be stationed in our commercial kitchen.
- Please follow the instructions from your trainer at all times when on site, as you may be assisting in the kitchen around sharp utensils or hot surfaces.
Cancelling a Shift
- If you have to cancel your shift or leave early, please call the Volunteer Scheduler
Inquiries & Comments
- Refer all inquiries to the Public Relations Department 519-253-7473 ext. 215.