Policies and Information for Salvation Army Volunteers
- Alcohol, drugs and smoking are not permitted at any Salvation Army Facilities or volunteer site.
- Please dress appropriately for your location
- We do request that volunteers opt to wear closed footwear
- Please follow the instructions from your trainer at all times when on site, as you may be assisting in the kitchen around sharp utensils or hot surfaces.
Cancelling a Shift
- If you have to cancel your shift or leave early, please call the Volunteer Scheduler
Inquiries & Comments
- Please contact our Admin Support for any issues: 519-253-7473 *228