Policies and Information for The Salvation Army Kettle Volunteer
- Alcohol, drugs and smoking are not permitted at any Salvation Army Facilities or volunteer site.
- The location of your kettle stand and where to pick up or return will be provided to you as required by our coordinators.
- Please dress appropriately for your location (indoors/outdoors) and wear the provided volunteer badge and vest while at the kettle.
- Please do not engage with anyone who may threaten you. Back away slowly from the kettle and call 911 or store staff/security only when you feel it is safe to do so.
Cancelling a Shift
- If you have to cancel your shift or leave early, please call the Volunteer Scheduler or Emergency Contact.
End of Shift
- If your shift is over and your relief has not arrived call the volunteer scheduler.
Inquiries & Comments
- Refer all inquiries to the Public Relations Department 519-253-7473 ext. 215.
- Please review the video about our Bell Ringer policies on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqscKZNte_4