IMPACT Youth Volunteer Club Policy
1. IMPACT Youth Club (IYC) is a youth volunteer group with members from age 5 and up. Founded in New Jersey in 2013, our mission is to organize and host charity activities governed by IMPACT, a 501(c) non-profit organization.
2. Volunteers should apply for IYC membership using this application form. The application will be reviewed and approved based on the information entered.
3. The annual membership fee is $35. The active membership is from July 1 – June 30 (the following year). You can pay the membership fee online here, or mail a check with the member's full name (payable to IMPACT) to IMPACT, P.O Box 338, Martinsville, NJ 08836
4. Volunteers should sign up for events through this portal. Volunteers should commit to the events they signed up for. Failing to do so will result in rejection from signing up for future events.
5. Volunteers should log hours through this portal for events they signed up for and participated. Hours will be approved by portal admins and event leaders. Only approved hours can be used for PVSA award submission.
6. Information in the IYC Volunteer Portal is only visible to active members. It will never be disclosed to any other party nor used for any other purpose.