BHN agrees to provide you:
- A safe and comfortable environment to volunteer
- a supervisor so you have the opportunity to ask questions and give feedback
- orientation training and ongoing support
- insurance to cover you for the volunteer duties you perform.
As a BHN volunteer you agree to:
- Abide by all organisational policies and procedures as outlined in the Volunteer Handbook
- participate in all relevant induction and training programs
- notify your supervisor of any health and safety issues
- advise your supervisor if you are unable to volunteer
- hold confidential any private information obtained directly or indirectly during the course of your volunteering.
The CBCHS Volunteer Handbook outlines relevant organisational policies and is available to review here Volunteer Handbook.