Terms and Conditions
I understand and agree that submitting this application form does not automatically register me as a Ronald McDonald House Charities Newfoundland & Labrador volunteer, and that there may be certain qualifications I must meet, including the acceptance of established volunteer policies and procedures before I may begin volunteering.
I certify that the information contained in this application is correct to the best of my knowledge and consent to my current and previous employer(s) and persons given as references responding to verbal and/or written requests for further information.
- All volunteers must be 16 years of age or older
- References submitted from family members or friends, acquaintances, and/or work colleagues are not accepted under any circumstances.
- House Volunteers: Our expectation of a Family Service Volunteer is a minimum 6 month commitment of a weekly 2-hour shift.
- All volunteers must show proof of full vaccination to Covid-19
- A Certificate of Conduct and Vulnerable Sector Check is required to volunteer in any capacity, with Ronald McDonald House Newfoundland and Labrador