Foster Policies and Agreements
By submitting this application, I understand and agree to the following:
- I understand and agree that submitting this application form does not automatically register me as a Louisiana SPCA Foster Program volunteer, and that there may be certain qualifications I must meet, including the acceptance of established foster policies and procedures before I may begin fostering for the Louisiana SPCA.
- I understand that I will need to schedule a meet-and-greet at the Louisiana SPCA campus in Algiers.
- I understand that further information on fostering and the Foster Program -- including possible further requirements of our program -- will be provided during an in-person meet-and-greet with a Foster Coordinator or staff member on site at the Louisiana SPCA campus in Algiers.
- I understand that filling out this application does not obligate me to foster any animals for the Louisiana SPCA, nor does it constitute a binding contract with the Louisiana SPCA or Foster Department.
- I understand that I have not been accepted into the Foster Program until I meet with the Foster Coordinators or staff member on site. A determination will be made at that time.
By selecting the checkbox labeled "I agree with the organization's foster policies," I indicate that I have read, understand, and agree with the above outlined expectations.