Thank you for choosing to volunteer at Highcliffe Castle
Before applying to become a volunteer we ask that you read our volunteer agreement and if you are happy to commit to it, click accept before continuing with your application
Highcliffe Castle commits to:
1. A full induction and on-going training for all volunteers
Provide a thorough and relevant induction of our work and provide reasonable training necessary to assist you in meeting the responsibilities of your volunteering role.
2. Supervision, support and flexibility
Supply you with our standards of service and will encourage and support you to achieve and maintain them as part of your voluntary work.
You will be in regular contact with members of staff in order that you able to discuss your volunteering and any associated issues
Do our best to help you develop your personal volunteering role with us, and to be flexible in how we use your volunteering.
3.Health and safety
Provide adequate training and feedback in support of our health and safety declaration and policy, a copy of which is provided with the Volunteer Policy.
Ensure all volunteers are dealt with in accordance with BCP's equal opportunities policy.
5. Concerns and Complaints
Endeavour to resolve in a fair and just manner any problems, grievances or difficulties which may be encountered while you volunteer with us.
As a volunteer, you commit to:
1. Help Highcliffe Castle fulfil its duties
2. Perform my volunteering role to the best of my ability, under the guidance of the staff team
3. To keep confidential, personal information about individuals who are volunteers, staff or service users as well as information about the internal business of BCP Council
4. Treat all staff, other volunteers and members of the public with respect
5. Adhere to the organisation’s rules, procedures and standards, including customer service, health and safety procedures and its equal opportunities policy in relation to its staff, volunteers and members of the public