Agreements in Volunteering at MK Gallery
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with MK Gallery.
We aim to offer you the opportunity to learn new skills and enjoy being part of our team.
- Become a valued member of a team of volunteers and professionals who are passionate about delivering a world-class arts programme in the heart of Milton Keynes.
- Develop new skills or build upon existing customer service and communication skills.
- Gain experience volunteering in a gallery environment and learn about how we run our exhibitions and events.
- Be invited to private exhibition tours with artists and curators prior to opening new exhibitions.
- Enjoy a 50% discount off of food and beverages at the MK Gallery Café Bar.
To become a volunteer for MK Gallery you agree to
- Abide by the policies and procedures of MK Gallery
- Attend an MK Gallery Induction training session
- Read and accept the Volunteer Policy
- You are happy to undertake a financial credit check, physical health check and a DBS criminal check