PLEASE READ OUR VOLUNTEER POLICIES CAREFULLY:
Things to consider before applying to volunteer with A Sound Life
- I am 18 years of age and over.
- I have carefully considered my schedule to make sure that I am able to commit to performing 10 sessions whereby I understand my attendance will be required on a weekday during office hours at least once a month.
- I am willing and able to complete a full day of ASL compulsory training to learn about and understand the requirements of the volunteer role.
- I am willing to pay to complete a Police Check (involves a $20 fee) and a free Working with Children Check and understand that doing so may involve a trip to my local Service NSW branch
- I will be able to treat my commitment to volunteering similarly to the seriousness with which I treat my work or school obligations.
- I am comfortable in an environment where I will see people who are sick and unwell.
- For Musicians only – I have adequate level of proficiency in my chosen instrument and/or musical presentation and can confidently play for an audience for at least 15 minutes.
- For Yoga teachers only – I have a minimum 200 HR recognised Yoga Teacher Training and relevant insurance.
- For Meditation teachers only – I am a qualified meditation facilitator