Core Values Document
All Staff including volunteers must be able to agree with You Medical’s Mission & Vision Statements, the Statements of Faith & Principle.
Empowering individuals to make life-affirming choices.
You Medical envisions a community where individuals facing an unexpected pregnancy and related sexual issues find guidance and hope, and are transformed by the gospel of Jesus Christ through our life-affirming services.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in his bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential, and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and not as a result of good works.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and to perform good works.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Recognizing that You Medical is a Christian Ministry, I openly acknowledge my personal faith in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. I believe in the sanctity of human life as taught in the Bible and therefore, reject abortion as an acceptable option for any woman facing a crisis pregnancy except to save the life of the mother in some rare cases. I believe in chastity (a pure heart and pure mind in Christ and “moral purity” before and after marriage) and in the sanctity of marriage between a man and a woman as taught in the Bible. Therefore, I commit to a lifestyle of sexual purity. I commit myself to faithfully serve with my whole heart as unto the Lord, seeking to always remain sensitive to His leading.