* Due to occasional difficulties when applying via mobile device, we encourage all applicants to use a computer when filling out our volunteer application.
Thank you for your interest in interning with Amara!
Amara offers a variety of internship positions including:
- Emergency Sanctuary-providing direct care to children who have been removed from their families due to abuse or neglect
- Administrative Support
- Positions with our various teams-communications, development, clinical, etc.
- Other roles depending on interest
All interns working directly with children must be at least 21 years of age and must complete several volunteer requirements.
Please attend one of our Volunteer Information Meetings to learn more about becoming an intern/volunteer at Amara.
- If you are applying to be a mentor with Amara's STAR Mentorship program please complete this application.
Please create a profile and fill out intern application. Please include specific information on what type of role and level of commitment you are seeking. We look forward to meeting you!