BCIMS Volunteer Policies
- To respect Noble Silence in the Meditation Hall. If you need to speak with the Retreat Manager, please do so quietly outside of the Hall.
- To attend for the entire duration of the retreat.
- To follow the directions of the Retreat Manager to the best of your ability.
- To bring any concerns or difficulties to the Retreat Manager's attention.
- To respect the privacy of other volunteers and participants.
- To refrain from promoting private business enterprises or personal services.
- To maintain ethical conduct at all times.