By completing and submitting this application, you are agreeing to the following: -
- The information I have given supports my application to be a volunteer with Lancashire Volunteer Partnership is true.
- I agree to the Lancashire Volunteer Partnership recording information about me manually or electronically.
- I agree to share my information concerning volunteering with other organisations/ departments within the Partnership. The Partnership consists of public service organisations, e.g., Lancashire County Council, Lancashire Constabulary, and Lancashire Fire and Rescue. Note: We will only ever share your information concerning your volunteering if we are satisfied that our partners have sufficient measures to protect your information the same way we do. Anyone who receives information from us has a legal duty to keep it confidential.
- I agree to all the conditions and expectations contained in the Volunteer Handbook, and the volunteer role guidance documents (Do's & Don'ts of volunteering document and role specification) and will adhere to the placement activities agreed by all parties.
- If my health or personal circumstances change, I agree to inform my Volunteer officer so that my placement/activities can be reviewed to ensure the health and safety of myself and others.
- I agree to log my volunteering hours on the Better Impact ICT system.
- Suppose I am convicted of a criminal offence. In that case, I agree to inform my volunteer officer at the earliest convenience - I understand that this will not automatically bar me from volunteering but will be looked at individually.
- If this role requires a DBS enhanced disclosure, I agree to LVP sharing my basic details with the DBS online service to progress my application.
- I understand that Lancashire Volunteer Partnership will send emails to me that will only relate to volunteering.
- I understand that any breach of these requirements may terminate my registration as a Volunteer with Lancashire Volunteer Partnership.
- I understand that my DBS will be renewed every three years.
- I understand that I will be required to renew my E-Learning every three years (or when needed)
- If I am under 18, I confirm that I have parental consent to apply and volunteer in this role.
This agreement is not intended to be a legally binding contract between us and may be cancelled at any time at the discretion of either party. Neither of us intends any employment relationship to be created now or at any time.