Below you will find statements concerning CVA's policies and procedures. Please read carefully as we require all volunteers who apply to volunteer with us to abide by the statements/ policies (these are not the full policies. You can find a list of our policies and procedures here)
Equal Opportunities and Diversity
- equality is an issue for us all
- we don’t all start from the same place
- to create a fairer society, we need to recognise different needs
- Work safely and efficiently for their own health and safety, and with due regard for the health and safety and welfare of others, including members of the public
- To adhere to health and safety working requirements and practices as laid down by Health & Safety legislation and rules and procedures as outlined by CVA’s policy.
- To co-operate fully with the Health & Safety Office over accidents or incidents requiring investigation.
- Report all accidents, incidents and any potentially unsafe working conditions to the Health & Safety Officer