RBWH Foundation Volunteer Requirements
RBWH Foundation requires its volunteers to:
- be over the age of 16
- commit to a weekly shift for an initial period of six months
- comprehend all safety instructions whilst on site (signage and verbal directives)
- undertake mandatory education at regular intervals (this may be online)
- work independently with limited supervision
- be independently physically mobile
Prior to commencing volunteers must:
- meet mandatory screening requirements (i.e. Criminal History and reference checks)
- provide evidence of Covid-19 vaccinations
Time commitment for volunteers
We ask that you commit to a weekly four hour shift for an initial period of six months. Shifts are Monday to Friday between 8am-4pm. We will endeavour to fit your shift/s and role with your lifestyle and activities, as we understand your time is precious.
If you are unsure about your availability for the next six months this might not be the right time for you to volunteer with us, however we welcome you to contact us again in the future.
Privacy Collection Statement
View the RBWH Foundation's Volunteer Collection Notification Statement here