RBWH Foundation Volunteer Requirements
RBWH Foundation requires its volunteers to:
- be over the age of 16
- commit to a weekly shift for an initial period of six months
- comprehend all safety instructions whilst on site (signage and verbal directives)
- undertake mandatory training at regular intervals (this is completed independently online)
- work independently with limited supervision
Prior to commencing volunteers must:
- meet mandatory screening requirements, i.e. Criminal History Check
- complete online mandatory training
Time commitment for volunteers
We ask that you commit to a weekly three-to-four-hour shift for an initial period of six months. Shifts are Monday to Friday between 8am-4pm, with most opportunities during the morning. We will endeavour to fit your shift/s and role with your lifestyle and activities, as we understand your time is precious.
If you are unsure about your availability for the next six months this might not be the right time for you to volunteer with us, however we welcome you to contact us again in the future.
Privacy Collection Statement
View the RBWH Foundation's Volunteer Collection Notification Statement here