Be the difference
We're excited that you want to Be the difference by volunteering with us!
Below where it says “I am new to MyImpactPage.com”
- Create a Username. It MUST be in the format Firstname.Surname@stjohnnsw.com.au. For example John.Smith@stjohnnsw.com.au
- Enter in your current email address
- Provide some basic contact details and select a Division or Area of Volunteering Preference once you have been redirected to the online application form
- If you are 18 years of age and over, you will need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and be able to provide evidence of your Immunisation History Statement. You must submit your COVID-19 Digital Vaccination Certificate (showing the type of vaccine and the date administered) to email@example.com Once we receive your vaccination certififcate, one of our Welcomer’s will be in contact with you about your expression of interest. We require our adult members to be vaccinated.
- If you are over the age of 18, you will need to obtain a Working with Children Check (WWCC), cleared Criminal Record Check (CRC) and provide us with 2 referee contact details so that we can speak with them
Click here for the map showing the location of all our divisions.
Information and support
For more information about volunteering - including FAQ’s - please click here.
Our Member Support Team can also help you with your application:
- Phone: 02 9745 8787
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
They’re available on Monday to Friday between 08:30 – 16:30.
We look forward to receiving your application!