So you want to apply to volunteer at Bluesfest 2022?! Excellent, you've come to the right place!
You are about to be slammed with a WHOLE lot of info.
We have spent days, weeks and even years coming up with answers to questions you didn't even know you wanted to ask.
HOWEVER, if we have missed something please feel free to email us. We get thousands of emails every year so please read through all the info we have provided first. The less emails we have to answer with the same questions the more time we have to make sure Vollie HQ is the best it has ever been!
SO, without further ado.......
For further info and downloads please log in to your Volunteer Profile and view the
information on the homepage/dashboard.
Is there paid work? 💸
We are the volunteer department and as such only organise the volunteers, please do not contact us in regards to paid work! Hint: Loads of vollies get paid work the following year, work hard and show your department manager what you’ve got. An awesome attitude goes a long way!
To apply for Bluesfest 2022:
Please follow the below steps in order to get involved with Bluesfest 2022
- Scroll to the bottom of this page...all the way baby! If you have a username already, log in on the right. If you do not have a username create one on the left.
- Fill out an application for Bluesfest 2022
- Once you have submitted your application you must head to your volunteer profile, Go to the OPPORTUNITIES tab, then on the OPPORTUNITY LIST dropdown tab, (make sure NO Filters have been ticked) then down to the ACTIVITY HEADER scroll down and click on the “Sign Me Up For Bluesfest 2022” link. When you have done that, please click on the Green ‘SIGN UP’ button.
- Finally, head back to the MY PROFILE menu and update any details in the Contact Information and Additional Information sections. You can even upload a photo of yourself if you wish! Again, remember to hit the SAVE button with any changes you make.
- Log out and wait for us to contact you!