- I have read and understood the Volunteer Information and Guidance leaflet
- I agree to perform under the direction of the person nominated to be my supervisor.
- I agree not to discuss information relating to personal details or personal information experienced during my volunteering
- I understand that in certain circumstances the Borough of Poole may need to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS) on my status if I have contact with children or vulnerable adults. I agree to inform my supervisor of any change in my status that may have a bearing on my ability to undertake volunteer activities.
- I agree to inform my supervisor, in advance wherever possible, of any changes in my ability to volunteer so that the supervisor is able to make alternative arrangements.
- I understand that in acting as a volunteer, I am not a paid member of staff.
- I understand that the Borough of Poole does not have to provide me with volunteer opportunities, nor if offered, do I have to accept them.
- I understand that travel or other expenses may be capped and for some opportunities no expenses are reimbursable. Should I be paid travel or any other expenses, or provided with training, I understand that this does not amount to a consideration for my services and is not remuneration (pay)
- By signing up to Culture Volunteers Poole you are consenting for us to process your data on your behalf
- Personal data will be processed in a manner compliant with the ICO and the GDPR. It will be stored in Canada, one of twelve countries outside the EU that the European Commission has determined favourable for data storage.