Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer in a specialized role with us at Siloam Mission!
After completing the Volunteer application form, you will be required to complete the Volunteer Orientation. After completing the application form, you will receive email links to 3 eLearning modules.
All volunteers at Siloam Mission must:
- Be compassionate towards the people using our services
- Complete either an individual or group application form
- Complete the volunteer orientation e-modules
- Agree to the Siloam Mission Oath of Confidentiality
- Agree to follow Siloam Mission’s volunteer policies, dress code and safety parameters
- Schedule their volunteer time with a Volunteer Services staff prior to volunteering
- Registered volunteers must refrain from using the services of Siloam Mission
- Volunteers that are part of Transition Services must fill out the Transition Services Volunteer Agreement
- Agree or disagree to Photo Waiver
Volunteer Services reserves the right to remove a volunteer and reassign or dismiss a volunteer if the volunteer is not adhering to policies.
*If you are currently using services and would like to help out, please speak with a Drop In staff to learn how you can get involved! You may choose to stop using services and register to volunteer at any time please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information*