Group Volunteer Application Form
Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, we have asked all volunteers to remain at home for the foreseeable future and all volunteer shifts are closed. We will contact those who have completed application forms once it is safe to do so. If you are a Primary Health Care Provider looking to help out in our Saul Sair Health Centre, please fill out our Specialized Volunteer Application Form on our website, www.siloam.ca/volunteer.
Please complete this form as the group leader on behalf of your family, friend, business, organization, church or academic group. Fill in the fields to the best of your abilities and if you have any questions regarding volunteering as a group, please feel free to contact Volunteer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 204.956.4344 ext 2210.
Please be advised if remain inactive and do not contribute any service hours within one year, your application will automatically expire and you will have to reapply via 204-956-4344 ext. 2210 or email@example.com
All volunteers at Siloam Mission must:
- Be compassionate towards the people using our services
- Complete either an individual or group application form
- Participate in an orientation session. Individual volunteers are asked to attend an initial orientation. If they cannot attend they can arrange for an individual orientation with Volunteer Services staff. For Groups the orientation occurs on the day of their first volunteer experience
- Agree to respect and not detract from our Statement of Beliefs
- Agree to the Siloam Mission Oath of Confidentiality
- Agree to follow Siloam Mission’s volunteer policies, dress code and safety parameters
- Schedule their volunteer time with a Volunteer Services staff prior to volunteering
- Registered volunteers must refrain from using the services of Siloam Mission
- Volunteers that are part of Transition Services must fill out the Transition Services Volunteer Agreement
- Agree or disagree to Photo Waiver
Volunteer Services reserves the right to remove a volunteer and reassign or dismiss a volunteer if the volunteer is not adhering to policies.
*If you are currently using services and would like to help out, please speak with a Drop In staff to learn how you can get involved! You may choose to stop using services and register to volunteer at any time please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information*