Group Volunteer Application Form
Please complete this form as the group leader on behalf of your family, friend, business, organization, church or academic group. Fill in the fields to the best of your abilities and if you have any questions regarding volunteering as a group, please feel free to contact Volunteer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 204.956.4344 ext 2210.
All volunteers at Siloam Mission must:
- Be compassionate towards the people using our services
- Complete either an individual or group application form
- Participate in an orientation session. Individual volunteers are asked to attend an initial orientation. If they cannot attend they can arrange for an individual orientation with Volunteer Services staff. For Groups the orientation occurs on the day of their first volunteer experience
- Agree to respect and not detract from our Statement of Beliefs
- Agree to the Siloam Mission Oath of Confidentiality
- Agree to follow Siloam Mission’s volunteer policies, dress code and safety parameters
- Schedule their volunteer time with a Volunteer Services staff prior to volunteering
- Registered volunteers must refrain from using the services of Siloam Mission
- Volunteers that are part of Transition Services must fill out the Transition Services Volunteer Agreement
- Agree or disagree to Photo Waiver
Volunteer Services reserves the right to remove a volunteer and reassign or dismiss a volunteer if the volunteer is not adhering to policies.
*If you are currently using services and would like to help out, please speak with a Drop In staff to learn how you can get involved! You may choose to stop using services and register to volunteer at any time please feel free to contact email@example.com for more information*