Volunteer Policies and Requirements
Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer with us at Siloam Mission!
After completing the Volunteer application form, you will be required to complete the Volunteer Orientation part 1 and 2. After completing the application form, you will receive email links to 3 eLearning modules. Once these are completed you will be able to sign up for Part 2 of the Volunteer Orientation which is a one hour session including a facilities tour, a review of available volunteer opportunities and training on how to volunteer at Siloam Mission.
All volunteers at Siloam Mission must:
- Be compassionate towards the people using our services
- Complete either an individual or group application form
- Complete the volunteer orientation e-modules and in person training with a tour
- Agree to respect and not detract from our Statement of Beliefs
- Agree to the Siloam Mission Oath of Confidentiality
- Agree to follow Siloam Mission’s volunteer policies, dress code and safety parameters
- Schedule their volunteer time with a Volunteer Services staff prior to volunteering
- Registered volunteers must refrain from using the services of Siloam Mission
- Volunteers that are part of Transition Services must fill out the Transition Services Volunteer Agreement
- Agree or disagree to Photo Waiver
Volunteer Services reserves the right to remove a volunteer and reassign or dismiss a volunteer if the volunteer is not adhering to policies.
*If you are currently using services and would like to help out, please speak with a Drop In staff to learn how you can get involved! You may choose to stop using services and register to volunteer at any time please feel free to contact email@example.com for more information*