Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Hartlebury Castle!
When you've read the following information please complete the Log In details - username and password - at the bottom of the page, which will enable you to complete our online application form.
If you have any problems completing your application form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Hartlebury Castle has a full range of volunteer policies including health & safety, insurance and safeguarding. Volunteers are welcome to request and view these policies at any time.
The Volunteer Agreement
Volunteers are an important and valued part of Hartlebury Castle. We appreciate you giving your time to help us and will do the best we can to make your experience of volunteering with us as enjoyable and rewarding as possible. We hope you will quickly feel part of our team and will enjoy volunteering with us.
This volunteer agreement tells you what you can expect from us, and what we hope from you. We aim to be flexible, so please let us know if you would like to make any changes and we will do our best to accommodate them.
We, Hartlebury Castle, will do our best to:
- Introduce you to how our organisation works and your role in it
- Provide you with a role description of the role you'll be performing for us
- Provide you with an induction and any training you may need to carry out your role. We will also offer you other training opportunities when appropriate
- Provide you with a named volunteer supervisor who will support you in your role
- Offer you regular meetings with your supervisor and/or the Volunteer Coordinator so that you can tell us if you are happy with how your tasks are organised and you can have feedback from us
- Respect your skills, dignity and individual wishes
- Consult with you and keep you informed of possible changes in your role
- Insure you against any injury you suffer or cause due to negligence whilst volunteering with us and provide a safe workplace
- Apply our equal opportunities policy
- Apply our problem solving procedure if there is a problem
- Provide you with a reference when requested
As a Hartlebury Castle volunteer, you agree to do your best to:
- Perform your volunteer role as agreed and to the best of your ability
- To let us know as soon as possible if you're unable to carry out any tasks and to give as much warning as possible whenever you cannot volunteer when expected
- Follow Hartlebury Castle's procedures, including health and safety, equal opportunities and data protection
- Inform your supervisor of any changes which may affect your suitability for your volunteering role
Please Note: This volunteer agreement is in honour only and is not intended to be a legally binding contract of employment.