Toronto History Museums Volunteer
When completing your application, please note that parental consent in form of a signature on our application form is mandatory- please see details in the application form.
We look forward to having you join our team!
Youth must have permission from a parent or guardian to participate. This program is for youth 14 to 18 years of age.
The volunteer is committed to the following:
- To perform volunteer duties to the best of my ability.
- To adhere to Divisional policies and procedures, including record keeping requirements and confidentiality of center and client information.
- To meet time and duty commitments, or provide adequate notice so that alternate arrangements can be made.
- To act at all times as a member of the team responsible for accomplishing the mission of the Division.
Museums and Heritage Services is committed to provide the following:
- Adequate information, training and assistance for the volunteer to be able to meet the responsibilities of their position.
- To ensure diligent supervisory support to the volunteer and provide them with feedback on their performance.
- To respect the skills, dignity and individual needs of the volunteer and to do our best to adjust to these individual requirements.
- To be receptive to any comments from the volunteer regarding ways in which we might mutually better accomplish our respective tasks.
- To treat the volunteer as an equal partner with Division staff, jointly responsible for accomplishment of the Division mission.